Thursday, November 25, 2010

One difference

I read on another blog that I could/should try to do one thing different today to help me reach my weight goal.  So today there will be NO peanut butter for me.  In fact, I have to do some checking on sugar levels in the apples I eat daily.  SOMETHING is keeping me from losing weight.  I have cut out ALL sweets (to the best of my knowledge), ALL breads, all white potatoes, etc.  I exercise daily.  But NO weight loss.  Nada.  Not a pound.  Sooooo discouraging.  What's going on???

For today, Thanksgiving Day, I will be thankful for my health, for my life, for my family, for my country, for God in my life.  So much to be thankful for.  And I may throw my scale away and just focus on doing what I believe are the right things to do to get healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment