Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tired and tired of it

Spent most of the day in bed after taking a teaspoon of dry cinnamon and nearly choking in the process.  I definitely have to find a new way to take cinnamon.  Just too too dusty going in dry.

Ate very lightly throughout the day (coffee in the morning, cereal with yogurt in the early afternoon, then chicken soup and an apple for dinner.  Then a quarter cup of peanuts. Drank lots of water today.  Still feel hungry.  May have some peanut butter before I call it a day and go back to bed.

No exercise today.  Did not feel like it. My cold is still hanging on, and I am in the middle of a fibro attack.  Hate it when that happens....

Feel very fortunate that I found some blogs from other people struggling with weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment