Friday, December 24, 2010

Just Hanging Out and Lovin' it.

Today is a lazy lazy day, and I am taking it easy. No work to speak of so far; instead, I have played around on the Internet, read and sent jokes, and generally screwed off all day.

Munching on a few carrots and watching the food intake. Pounding the water. Feeling a little "heavy" compared to earlier this week. It is so weird how I can feel "lighter" some days and "heavier" other days during the same week.

Writing down how lazy I have been all day makes me feel guilty. I had better go accomplish something. Merry Christmas Eve, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Lazy days are awesome. No guilt. Just cherish it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh - I wish my day had been lazy thus far! ;)

    Happy Ho-Ho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and yours have had a very Merry Christmas, Digger! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete