Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Good Number

I weighed myself when I got up, after three slugs of water and before even stopping at the bathroom, and I am down four pounds for the week!! It seems like it all happened it the last two days. I am sooooooo excited!!

I even dreamed about weight loss last night; in my dream, I was at a normal weight. In my dream, there was a "knowing" inside me that I was "okay", if that makes any sense. And it felt so good.

Are we what we weigh? Heavens, no, but it sure feels that way sometimes. I know with every ounce of me that the feedback from fellow bloggers has helped me immensely to deal with that concept this week; even if I was not aware of it, on some level, there were times this week when I allowed my weight to dictate who I was. And it was ugly. To each of you who took the time to remind me that I am greater than my weight, thank you. Thank you for reminding me to keep the faith. Thank you for believing in me and being there for me when I felt alone.

I hope you have an awesome weigh in and a peaceful day.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It's great when you can see the progress on the scales. Sticking it out is all that matters and getting yourself healthy and well.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth. It meant SOOOO much to me to be able to actually LOSE this week.

    Hope your world is getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete