Sunday, December 12, 2010

No Hypnosis at $1400!

Feeling pretty desperate about my weight yesterday, I checked into the idea of hypnosis. I have been contemplating hypnosis since seeing an ad for a local doctor who also does hypnosis for weight control. They want $1400 for the treatment!! Holy Cow! I don't have that kind of money; if I did, I would probably go to a fat farm or something.

So I am back to me. I have to do the work. I am pounding the water and feeling a bit discouraged. Maybe I have seen too many ads that promise the loss of 10 pounds the first week, blah blah. Did not happen for me. I felt I had a couple of really good days this week, and some not so good, and then two that were terrible. I am now under the dreaded 190 mark, but can I stay there? I SOOOOO want to get healthy. And this is hard work.

But I will keep pumping the fluids. Already have over 50 ounces down for the morning. Time to get back to work. Drink drink drink while I fix hubby some breakfast. NO FAT sausages for me, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Just hang tough with the calorie counting. The pounds will shift.

    You hang in there and keep going.

    ReplyDelete