Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reading the map

I have not been on here for a few days, and have also been avoiding the scale for the past few days.  I think I have been letting the scale dictate my attitude, and I know that has to stop.  I will just keep doing my exercises, eating healthy, doing research, praying for help every day, etc.

Made an appointment with an endocrinologist to see if I can get some insight into why I am not losing.  Also decided to cut WAY back on fruit (natural sugar, but still sugar....), and ordered some shake mixes that Jill uses.  She has lost 38 pounds on her diet.  Oh, to lose 38 pounds.  I would be in hog heaven!!!

My sister says she cannot see that I look like I have lost any weight; I was hoping to hear something like, "Even though it does not show on the scale yet, you are looking better..."  Not to be.  But that is another story...not sure of the details yet.

Not sleeping.  Have to fix that.  Not sure what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment