Monday, December 6, 2010

Operation Drop the Bombs on Fat Begins Tomorrow

Ready or not, here it comes: water, water, and more water mixed with protein shakes and a few morsels of food here and there.

My Skinny Shakes arrived today, right on time. I have all the low down on how to chow down on tons of water (water is my friend...)first thing in the morning, have a decent breakfast, and then begin replacing some meals with liquid shakes full of good vitamins, plenty of protein, and few calories added in just for the fun of it.

It will be an interesting first day, given that I am playing 18 holes of golf in the mid morning and then having eight people over here for lunch aftewards. The Arizona heat and low humidity will take care of the liquids without too much problem on the golf course, and it is up to me to take care of behaving myself once I get home to the ham sandwiches, chips, and other not-to-be-touched goodies. I can do this.

In preparation for missing the pool tomorrow, I worked out an extra 45 minutes today. And the way I play golf, I will burn a lot of calories tomorrow on the course. And it's all good. I am going to get rid of this fat, and I will take whatever comes in stride.

I want to be part of Allan's Challenge but, so far, I have not gotten any info from him on what to do or how to do it. Maybe I did not give him what he needed. I am new at all of this, including blogging, so I may have screwed up something. Nevertheless, tomorrow is the day.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it's gone well today. Email Allan, his email is on his website, it may be too late now to join, you should have received some emails if you were added to the challengers list.

    Anyway, stick with it and drink lots of water.

    ReplyDelete